This architectural project aims to establish itself as a landmark in the area. Featuring exquisite interior design, emphasizes the natural beauty of the surrounding region, utilizing local materials and incorporating elements of the mystic Mayan culture.
The project comprises of ten three-bedroom villas, each with a rooftop pool and pergola.
Nestled amidst a lush jungle and caressed by the stunning Caribbean Sea, our Villas coexist in harmony with their surroundings in a sustainable manner.
The balance between raw, natural beauty and the luxury of innovative architecture has been struck, creating an idyllic blend of wilderness and comfort.
VILLAS WITH CONSCIOUS VISION
• Treatment of sewage to avoid contamination of the aquifer
• High thermal resistance
• Solid reinforced structure
• Certified materials
• We support fair trade and Mexican brands
• Low greenhouse gas emissions when using electric technologies (inverter)
• Villas of 217 sqm of construction
• House footprint of 92 sqm
• Total construction: 2,182 sqm
• Height between slabs: 1st level of 4.20 sqm (double height) 2nd level of 3.20 sqm
• Total height: 10.90 sqm
• Electrical equipment (water heater and kitchen)
• Hydraulic installation with well
• Water tank with water treatment plant
• Chukum finishes
• Exterior doors in Tzalam wood
• Carpentry of closets and kitchen in
• Tzalam wood
• Granite deck kitchen
• Parking with 6 unassigned stalls